Thinking about giving your son’s first birthday party? Try this First Year Photo Banner inspired with Construction.
Materials you need:
- Yellow, Black and Orange Card Stock
- 4×6 Photos from Newborn to 12 Months
- Self-Adhesive Photo Corners
- Ribbon or String
- Print your 4×6 Photos
- Cut 13 pieces of 4.25 x 6.25 Black Card stock
- Cut 13 pieces of 4.50 x 6.50 Yellow Card stock
- Cut 13 pieces of 2×2 Orange Card Stock
- Cut 13 pieces of 2.25 x 2.25 Black Card Stock
- Download, Print and Cut the numbers
- Paste the 4.25 x 6.25 black card stock to the 4.50 x 6.50 yellow card stock
- Paste the Orange card stock to the 2.25 x 2.25 black card stock
- Paste the numbers to each orange cards
- Paste each photo corners to the Black and yellow card stock
- Paste each number to the top of each Photo frame
- Tape the string at the back of each photo frame
- Attach each photo to each photo frame and see what a difference a year can make!
I have made this banner not only for me to use but also thinking that I can sell it later.
I hope you had fun cutting. Thanks for reading.